Bricks builder or as I like to call it "Brickfy" is a new tool that takes advantage of the amazing Chain sop introduced in Houdini 18.5 to convert any object "in theory" into stacked bricks.
- Automatically divide and prepare any object according to the brick size.
- Distribute bricks "any kind of models" randomly, cycle or by percentage.
- Randomly displace bricks in and out.
- Colors, materials and render "Redshift" are prepared.
Things to be noted:
- It contains the secret of building the pyramids.
- Houdini 18.5 and above is needed.
- It fails with hard angles, it will not form a perfect angle all the times, but works great with curves.
- It doesn't fill each section %100, because it doesn't stretch the bricks so you might notice some gaps.