Morph one object to another in a voronoi style, tool's features:
- It's not a solver based, changes can be seen realtime.
- Morph type: (curve follow / direct).
- Remap pieces count between source and target, so don't worry if your target has a higher count. - It will follow source and target animation.
- The morph is based on points number, it will start at point no# 0 and move it to it's counterpart in the target geo, I added two sort types (attribute based / axis based).
- I added a noise function to break the linear morph motion in a separate attribute sop node.